Valbiom offers services to define a strategy, the elaboration of master plans and methods to reduce the energy and climate impact of your company, district, municipality or city (POLLEC).
Valbiom has been approved for many years by the Walloon Region as a consultancy for UREBA and AMURE grants.
Valbiom offers a wide range of specialised skills for your projects. Our long experience in the service of numerous administrations and municipalities in Wallonia, but also in the private sector (developers and farmers), contributes to facilitating the development of your projects.
We offer a complete service for the implementation of bioenergy solutions
- Territorial study
- Animation of local actors' network
- Preparation of a master plan (development plan)
- Supply plan
- Development of a spreading plan
- Agronomic advice
- Technical and economic feasibility study
- Environmental assessment of your project: carbon assessment, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Administrative support: drafting of specifications, support during the tender selection phase, etc.
- Assistance with the financial set-up of projects: eligible aid, search for subsidies
- Communication plan
firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 81/ 84 58 87